Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

2003 vw v6 caravelle wont start have spark,and fuel no

Customer Question

Customer: 2003 vw v6 caravelle wont start have spark,and fuel no start?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it cranks over but no go... checked spark plugs for spark and checked fuel for flow all good..
JA: OK got it. Last thing — VW Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and stay running you need good spark, proper fuel pressure, injector pulse and good compression. If you are spark and proper fuel pressure then start with making sure you have injector pulse and good compression. Post back with the results and we can work from there if need be.