Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

How much does a PJB box bodoy control model cost. My left

Customer Question

Customer: How much does a PJB box bodoy control model cost. My left indicator does not work. I have a Mazda3 Hatch Auto Neo p/pack year 2007
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Mazda tell me I need to purchase a PJB box for them to install for me. Or they will need to bring in from Japan which could take up to 8 weeks!!!!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mazda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Which Mazda Dealer do you work for? Im based in Perth WA. Where are you?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Are you wanting new or used? If you provide your zip code I can see if any local salvage yards have one.. that would be your cheapest option.