Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

EW, i WAS JUST READING THE REPONSES TO THE HOLD LIGHT ON MY

Customer Question

Customer: Hi DREW, i WAS JUST READING THE REPONSES TO THE HOLD LIGHT ON MY MAZDA DEMIO DASH BOARD BUT ALSO IT WONT MOVE SINCE THE HOLD LIGHT HAS COME ON
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: THATS IT, THE HOLD LIGHT IS ON THE CAR STARTS UP BUT I CANT MOVE IT.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mazda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: SURE
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you we are going to need to know what year your Mazda is . Post back with complete information and we can work from there to try and help you get this resolved.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Ron. I have a 2008 Mazda demio. I attached a screenshot of what my dashboard looks like.
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Unfortunately The 2008 Demio Is not sold here in the US and that makes my information very limited. In most cases the Hold light comes on when the system sees a fault and when this happens it should set and store a fault code and or codes. You are going to need to start with having the system scanned to see what the fault code and codes are that should be setting and those will need to be addressed from there. If you can get me the fault code and or codes I may be able to help you to determine the cause.