Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Bud. Last night I started the car as usual. I got about 400

Customer Question

Hi bud. Last night I started the car as usual. I got about 400 meters up the road and I felt the engine stop then start while I was accelerating. Then nothing. The engine stopped. It turned over for 2 seconds then stopped again. I tried this 10 times, then it stopped turning over all together. I left it Omer night and this morning it just cranks, but to ignition. I don't know what's going on.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse, proper fuel pressure and good compression. If you can check each one of these things and post back with which one you are lacking I will try and help you determine the cause.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'll check it all in the morning. Thanks.
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Sure thing , Im here when your ready.