rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

My Daughter has a Nissan Tiida ST 4 door sedan 1.8L C11

Customer Question

My Daughter has a Nissan Tiida ST 4 door sedan 1.8L C11 2008. The fuel gauge does not register how much fuel is left. Can you buy the fuel sender separately or do you have to purchase the whole fuel assembly. And the cruise control doesnt work either. She has had the car just over 12 months and her Warranty Company claims that neither is classed as a warranty job.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

I'm not showing that particular one as being separate, but you should call your local parts store or dealer parts department to confirm that. I personally would replace the pump too with the sender just because I wouldn't want to have to do that job twice.

Thanks, Ron