Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Where is the unit located on a 2014/2015/2016 toyota ace van

Customer Question

where is the flasher unit located on a 2014/2015/2016 toyota hiace van
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
not in same spot as a 2013 van, only place clicking when the turn signal is on is inside the instrument cluster
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted the info on the location of the flasher unit.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.In some cases you can contact a dealers parts department or a parts facility and they may be able to tell you the location of the flasher.If you hear and feel the click in the instrument cluster the flasher may be located as part of the instrument cluster or possibly behind it.If this is not an option for you to contact one of these places to locate this let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete