Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Replacing the car stereo in my isuzu dmax. Just need to know

Customer Question

Customer: replacing the car stereo in my isuzu dmax. Just need to know the wiring diagram for the existing stereo. fujistu ten
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: im just about to wire in the new plug but cant find anywhere which speaker cables are which.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $24) to post your type of question to Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long do you think
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one here has posted the wiring info on this model here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.The best place to get the wiring info on this model is a dealer or repair center that works on this model.They may charge a small fee for this here.If this is not an option for you let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete