Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Could you tell me where I could purchase a front & rear

Customer Question

could you tell me where I could purchase a front & rear windscreen rubber for my 1979CustomerToyota corolla liftback as I cant to restore and paint the vehicle, I don't see many of these on the road now regards ***** *****
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with info on where this can be purchased for this model here.In some cases this can be due to the part being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may be able to locate this part may not be online.The best place to check is a dealer or a classic auto repair facility as usually they can order in parts like this here.If this is not an option for you on this here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Pete I said in my question that I have already tried the options You have suggested, I have not been assisted by Your service, please ensure that only the $5 initial fee is debited from my account and I don't wish to continue the conversation any further ***** *****e
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

I apologize.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete