Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

How can I get maximum gh performance and what specifications

Customer Question

How can I get maximum high performance and what specifications I will need on my stock 265 Hemi engine to make it street legal
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Why is it taking so long why have you sent me response about legal questions I think this is a fraud and a joke I can't even contact you
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has responded here to assist with this.In some cases this can be due to the question being difficult to answer or the correct person that may be able to help isnt on line at this time.One option you might check is with an auto hot rod repair facility as they may know what you need for this engine here.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete