Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a Izuzu D Max LS ute and trying to wire in reversing

Customer Question

I have a Izuzu D Max LS ute and trying to wire in reversing camera, I know which fuse supplies the reversing lamps and want to tap into it under the dash. What colour cable or loom is the reversing lamp in, I have removed several but still no luck, reversing light still lit when I have done this.
Any assistance or suggestions gratefully appreciated
Regards
Cliff
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info on what color wire or where to tap into for this signal here.In some cases this can be due to the correct person that may have this info may not be online or this info may be difficult to obtain.One option might be to speak with a car audio/alarm install facility and see if they can tell you where to tap into this at or speak to a dealer.In some cases they may not charge for this info here.If this is not an option for you here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete