Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

The key readers wires have fallen out is there anyway can

Customer Question

The key readers wires have fallen out is there anyway can bypass the key reader
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The key reader doesnot work is there anyway around it as stuck on the road and no services about
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I dont see a bypass on this model here for the immobilizer/key reader itself unfortunately.Since the wires have come out the key reader will need replaced to correct this here unless you can locate someone that can repair it.

You might check with a local audio install or car alarm install facility to see if they sell a bypass reader as some remote start kits come with a bypass that may work on your model that may be much cheaper to install then replacing the reader itself.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete