Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a 2009 vdj79 toyota landcruiser ute. I was wanting to

Customer Question

Hi. I have a 2009 vdj79 toyota landcruiser ute. I was wanting to know where the fuse boxes were? Also all my taillights and dash lights as well as spottys have cut out. What could that problem be?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here on the locations of the fuse panels and the issue with the lights.The issue with the lights is most likely a blown fuse or a faulty lamp control ecu or another ecu at fault.Unfortunately my info isn't showing the locations of the fuse panels on your model here.I know most have a fuse panel under the hood in the engine area and one inside the vehicle under the dash or interior panels.I would check for these fuse panels and see if any are blown needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete