Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Automotive Engineer for 20 years, BEng hons degree,
12772297

My Name's ***** *****. Regarding Nissan GTR R32 1993 Folding

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Mark. My Name's ***** *****. Regarding Nissan GTR R32 1993 Folding Mirrors stop working
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 1993 Nissan Skyline GTR R32
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

hello

1st thing to check is Fuse #11 top row third from the right, as this is; ACC mirrors and rear wiper

however if the mirrors still adjust then either its a problem with the connector inside the door card or the motor is faulty as they don't last forever

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.