sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Do you know whether 2014 Triton lights are positively

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Mark Do you know whether 2014 Triton lights are positively switched or negative?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I wish to connect driving light relay
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

All lights receive ground at all times and are sent power to operate. If you want to connect a relay to a lighting circuit to turn a relay on then you can ground the coil side of the relay and take the other side of the coil to the light circuit that you need to connect to.