Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I There, I have problem with my dai sirion 2004 make. There

Customer Question

Hii There,
I have problem with my dai sirion 2004 make. There is white smoke coming from car and while driving have to accelerated too mcuh to meet minimum speed.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Some times gear also stucks. Very much scary.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check and see if the engine coolant level is becoming low.If it is this can indicate a cylinder head gasket leaking allowing coolant into the cylinders causing the poor acceleration and the smoke issue here.I have had to replace quite a few cylinder head gaskets for this issue here.If the coolant is not low check and see if you are losing oil.This can be an issue with valve seals or piston oil rings causing this fault.This will have to be checked further to pinpoint the cause then from there repaired.This may also cause transmission shifting issues as well.

If you have not had the fault codes checked to see what codes are set this needs done.If any codes are set they will need diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete