Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

Trying to remove front strut on toyota yards. has rubber on

Customer Question

Customer: trying to remove front strut on toyota yards. has rubber on top of tower. there are no nuts or bolts holding this strut into the tower. seems to be only the top of strut
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: can't remove strut from top of tower
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

What year is it?

.

Sedan or wagon?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Why is this question closed when it has not been answered? The funds have already been withdrawn from my account. Not happy.
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

It more than likely had timed out, (has been 7 days) and I have no idea what year or body style it is, thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This email was replied to stating that that it was a 2 door sedan. NO wagons were ever made. I have had NO response from you and yet you have taken full fees for services rendered virtually in the same transaction. You are a fraudulent and would appreciate no further contact from you or your company.
Rod Mann
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

Any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating. In the future you may want to let us know the year of your vehicle at the start, thanks

.

Thank you and please come again, anytime

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please read the first message sent to you STATING that it was a 2005 Toyota Yaris. You could also refund the money taken from my account for asking if it was wagon or sedan. Check your records . In future you may need answer questions in the time that your website states not days later. If you are not qualified find another job. Thanks and goodbye
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

For the 'record' you had asked at 5:57PM on Dec. 22nd. I tried to find out the year of the vehicle at 6:22PM, (25 minutes later). YOU come back on Dec. 29th, 7 days later after the question had timed out and still didn't want to let me know the year of the vehicle. I just found out the year of it today, Jan. 5th at 8:35AM.

.

The site has no control over what the customers tell us or don't tell us. This is the original question that I did see;

Customer: "trying to remove front strut on toyota yards. has rubber on top of tower. there are no nuts or bolts holding this strut into the tower. seems to be only the top of strut
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: can't remove strut from top of tower
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you."