sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Is my name my pajero as no spark
, it is 93 pajero I

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** is my name my pajero as no spark
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it is 93 pajero I took it for a run today and now it as no spark.i put a new fuel pump in and second hand disy in plus a second hand coil on it as well
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are many things that can cause a lack of spark. It could be a wiring issue, the engine controller itself may not be awake, the engine may be out of time, and it's definitely possible that there is still an issue with the distributor or coil since the replacement were used.

Does the fuel pump run when the key is first turned on?

Have ou checked fuses?