Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I,m considering buying a ford falcon 2006 LPG dedicated ute.

Customer Question

I,m considering buying a ford falcon 2006 LPG dedicated ute. Are there any problems with this gas powered ute?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.

The best place to find out info on how well this vehicle operates and holds up is from a dealer or service center that works on this model here.Usually they can tell you what kinds of issues they run into and what should be checked over before you purchase it.

I would also have the vehicle fully checked over for any issues and the fault codes checked in all computers to see what codes are set if any are set.This will help determine if there are any current issues at all needing resolved.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete