Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I HAVE A 2011 MONDEO DIESEL THAT CRANKS BUT WILL NOT START

Customer Question

HI I HAVE A 2011 MONDEO DIESEL THAT CRANKS BUT WILL NOT START
IT HAS NO INJECTOR PULSE
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

On most models if there is an issue with the security/anti theft system this will cause this fault here.If the key isn't being detected due to a faulty key or immobilizer this can cause this here.If you had any security fault codes coming up those codes need diagnosed to locate and repair the cause here.If there are no security fault codes set and all codes have cleared out and have not come back at all this may be the engine computer itself at fault that isnt sending a pulse signal to the injectors and may need replaced.This will have to be tested further to be sure of the cause then repaired from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
these are the codes
p062e fuel injector driver performance bank 2
po62d fuel injector driver performance driver 1
b1a84 car configuration data
u0416 invalid data received from vehicle dynamics control module
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Has any recent computer programming or replacement been done your vehicle before this issue occured?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no customer had owned the vehicle for a short time only
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

O.k.,this may be the engine computer itself at fault causing this issue here.In some cases I have seen it fail before and cause the injector issue you see here.If the engine computer has not been tested/checked this will have to be done and usually needs done with the correct wiring diagrams on your model here and correct test equipment.

Thanks Pete