Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I have just fitted a 2nd hnd motor to a 2004 volvo xc70

Customer Question

i have just fitted a 2nd hnd motor to a 2004 volvo xc70 completed installation started motor first turn of key engine ran perfectly for 10 minutes came up to correct temperature and idled perfectly. Then i turned off the car for about 90 seconds and it will noe not restart. There is no spark at the coils. I have a fully charged barrery and a jump battery with 13.4 volts available and very heavy duty jumper leads and i have added a heavy earth from block to chassis (just in case) still no spark. I have tried the lock and unlock 5 timesw to try and reset immobiliser still no spark.And the car was perfect prior to new engine installatio
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CANCEL THIS QUESTION PLEASE
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Just posting back to let you know your question had not gone unnoticed. Glad to hear you got it resolved .We will cancel it for you and no ratting is required. Thank you well.