Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Do know location of engine number motor mid mount 83 bus

Customer Question

do know location of engine number for oc1617 motor mid mount 83 bus
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for on this here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.Unfortunately my info doesnt show where you can locate the engine number.I know on some models it is at the back of the engine just below the cylinder heads or under the intake manifold.You can check these areas.If this does not help you might speak with a dealer or local repair facility to see if they can tell you for sure where it is located.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete