Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a nissan pulsar c12 hatch 1.6 turbo.. the tail lamps,

Customer Question

Customer: i have a nissan pulsar c12 hatch 1.6 turbo.. the tail lamps, park lights do not work and cannot find a fuse for them... can you help...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i tried to change the licence plate globes to led...they worked for a few minutes but then they stopped working.... i then realise that the front parking lights, the tail lamps and licence plate lights do not work..... there wasn't a short circuit..
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Nissan Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check and make sure all fuses are o.k. in all fuse panels.If all are checked and found to be o.k. this most likely isnt a fuse at fault here.I have seen internal control module failure in the past before needing replaced to correct this issue as most light systems are controlled anymore by a control module/ecu itself.This will need tested further first having the fault codes checked to see what codes are set and from there tested and repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete