Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Sportshift not working, go stright to 1

Customer Question

sportshift not working, go stright to 1
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes checked using a scan tool that can plug into your model and communicate with all computers.Any codes set will need to be diagnosed to help locate and repair this info.This may be a fault with the sport shift control switch itself needing replaced or a solenoid or sensor in the transmission.Having the codes checked will help pinpoint the cause.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete