Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Fellas,I have a new Ford ranger the dealer installed a

Customer Question

Hello fellas,I have a new Ford ranger the dealer installed a brakesafe controller for use with the brakesafe system in my caravan, it has been brought to my attention a couple of times now that the brake lights flash when brake is applied,also I have noticed the green light in the controller is not coming on would it be possible that it may be wired up incorrectly,I feel the battery in the brakesafe unit is not being charged from this vehicle but it all works fine when hooked up to the Landcruiser, I have tried a 12 pin adaptor from ford and the brake lights are still flashing. Hope you have some answers regards Tony.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I would suspect if you where not having this problem before the controller was installed then yes there is likely something wrong with there install. I would return to the installer and have them recheck their install and its operation.