Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have a 1994 Subaru Liberty RX and my sun roof is stuck

Customer Question

I have a 1994 Subaru Liberty RX and my sun roof is stuck tilted open. Any ideas on how to fix, thanks
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect for any debris or broken track components stuck in the sun roof track itself.If a component is found binding up the track it will need removed to correct this and if any broken track components are found the track will need replaced.These are the most common causes for this fault here.This will require further inspection to locate and correct the fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete