Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Where is the unit a 2003 Ba falcon

Customer Question

where is the flasher unit a 2003 Ba falcon
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied on where your flasher unit is located on this model here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this info may not be online.I know on most models the flasher is usually under the dash on the drivers side near the steering column.One place you might call or check with is a dealer or repair center that works on this model as they can usually tell you at no charge.A local parts store can usually tell you as well at no charge.

If neither of these are options for you here on this let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete