Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My camry alarm is enabled... And I need to disable it. My

Customer Question

My camry alarm is enabled... And I need to disable it. My lock/unlock button has been damaged and doesn't work... And the car is open... But when I put the key in, the alarm goes off... But the car will start and run. How do I disable the security system? The red light is flashing on the dash
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to reset the system you have two options, using the remote should do it but if its broke then try using the , turn the door locks to the unlock position which should shut the alarm system off. If after doing so and it still remains active then unfortunately you are going to need to have the system scanned with a dealer scan tool to determine the cause.