Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

When starting my LC 200 this morning the light central diff

Customer Question

When starting my LC 200 this morning the light for the central diff is on , flashing . It does not stop when the button to lock / unlock is pressed . The problem is i had not used or engaged the diff lock at all .
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you we need complete information such as what the model your LC is . I foyu can post back with complete information I will try and help you determine the cause of the light being on. Post back when you can and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ron I left the vehicle overnight and when starting it today , the light did not come on . i don't know what caused the light to come on in the first place .
Thanks for help
Mervyn
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Okay if you have any more problem let me know and we can work from there.