Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I have a mazda bt 50 2012 model the promlem is specialy when

Customer Question

I have a mazda bt 50 2012 model the promlem is specialy when i first start and driving seem like i hear and fell a kick when its changing the fist gear ill be thankfull to u if u can get me with an answer
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, any warning lights on such as the check engine light?

How many miles on it and has the transmission fluid been changed yet?

Have you checked the fluid color and if it has a burnt smell?

Is the downshift into first gear harsh as well?

Please remember that I am not there to inspect it and therefore rely on your as much information as possible and may need to ask for more information at times

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou eric for getting back to me there is no warning light on and its on 147000 km and it doesnt downshift in first gear and i havent check the oil it has been serviced abaut a mounth ago sorry the transmotion oil is full its only happening on fist gear but if i accalerate it seem like i cant fell the problem much thankyou
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I need you to do the following:

Take for a test drive and instead of having the gear selector in drive, put it in first, and accelerate normally and manually shift from 1st to 2nd and then to drive and see if you still feel it