Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I do have a cadillac cts 2003 and I got massage power

Customer Question

Hi, I do have a cadillac cts 2003 and I got massage power steering service EXP 127
yes
after I skip the nmassage it works everything fine
no problem with power steering
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is an Austrian car, Europe not Australian !!!
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are not having any problem with the power steering then it may be a false code setting. Start first with rebooting the system , to do this remove the negative battery cable for a few minutes . After doing so see if the message returns. If it dose then you are going to need to scan the system with a GM compatible scan tool to see if there are any fault codes setting/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I`ll try.
Best regards
Gary
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Your very welcome Gary and thank you as well. Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope the car will still run after disconct the batterie, some cars are not working after disconect the battery
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

The car should start and run after disconnecting the battery as long as the battery is fully charged and the connection is clean and tight.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By Mercedes and BMW the dont run after disconect the battery, you have to tow it to the service station and this car is like a clone from BMW.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Your Caddy will restart. All your doing is rebooting the system.