Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

G'day, i have a 2009 volkswagon crafter mwb with the

Customer Question

g'day Martin,
i have a 2009 volkswagon crafter mwb with the shiftmatic 6 speed. i have had a gearshift problem for the last couple of weeks where it will not selct the gears correctly. i have decided that a service is in order and have read your responses to the following gentlmen here http://www.justanswer.com/vw-volkswagen/8q1zq-volkswagen-crafter-hi-i-problem-2009-vw.html#re.v/376/
now i have changed the oil and noticed the large hexagon nut in front of the unit you mentioned in the above thread. i undid the nut and transmission fluid came out. i would of lost about 200 - 300ml. how do you fill the transmission with oil in this particular model and get the correct level?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied here with the info you are looking for.This can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this info or has this info may not be online here.In some cases you may have to speak with a dealer or repair center on how this is done on your model here.If this is not an option for you on this here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
g'day Pete,yeah i'm still needing some information in regards ***** ***** question. i will need to replace the transmission oil and just need some guidance on how to do it. it is a 6 speed manual transmission fitted to the 2009 volkswagon crafter.
thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately my info isnt showing how this oil is replaced or what oil is used on this model here.You may have to obtain this info from a dealer or service center that works on this model here.In some cases they may not charge a fee for this info.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks for your time Pete,
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Your welcome.Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here.

Thanks Pete