Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

1991 mitsubishi got 83000km car is as new intermittently

Customer Question

1991 mitsubishi got 83000km car is as new intermittently will not start when it does start runs normally after standing awhile has started this becoming more frequent
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure. When it dose not want to start they are going to need to check each one of these thing to see which one you are lacking. If you can have them do this and post back with the results I will try and help you determine the cause.