Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Automotive Engineer for 20 years, BEng hons degree,
12772297

I have a 1994 rodeo petrol ute. When it gets to gh range as

Customer Question

I have a 1994 rodeo petrol ute.
When it gets to high range as it goes through the gears it seems to starve for petrol except when first starting off after standing for a long time?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello

the next step should be to measure the fuel pressure at the injecotrs and if this is low check the pump as described below and also consider changing the fuel filter as if this partially blocked this too will reduce pressure.

If the connections to the pump are corroded or damaged then the pump could stop at any time or could not be running at full speed. Check that its relay switches in and outand the relay contacts are clean and bright – replace the relay if in any doubt and do the same for the fuse,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The information below is what has transpired between myself and your web site. I now wish to unsubscribe but am finding it hard to do so. Nothing is straight forward and to be honest I think it is designed to put people off by confusing them. Please advise by email that you acknowledge this request and confirm my unsubscribe request.This message was delivered to you,***@******.***, because you asked a(n) Australia Car question on JustAnswer.com.Your Username is:***@******.***
Your OrderID: 15831657-910I wish to unsubscribe as per your details below which I might add is very illegible.
I had to copy and paste and magnify to decipher the text and it still doesn’t make sense.
PS. I thought there was a one week free trial? while I didn’t mind paying for the info you were quick to debit my account before I even got a reply, very disappointed.If you wish to unsubscribe to future communications please click here.Sold vehicle, no longer require info.
Thank you for your input.
Mannie
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you wish to unsubscribe to future communications please click here.