sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

The rear control air conditioning button in the front of my

Customer Question

Hello, the rear control air conditioning button in the front of my 2011 kia grand carnival has suddenly stopped working. It can now only be operated by the controls in the rear of the car - problematic as I have 4 young children traveling in the back who are too young to operate it. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) Tiffany
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The issue could be the front control head, rear control head or wiring, but a failure of the front control head would be most likely.

Have you lost control of the blower motor as well as temperature? If so were they both lost at exactly the same time?

Did the problem start after any repairs, a jump start, etc?