Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I need a diagram timing chain p40 motor nissan patrol 1984

Customer Question

I need a diagram for a timing chain p40 motor nissan patrol 1984 .I need to know how many links from crank pulley mark to cam pulley mark . my email is***@******.***
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted the info you need here.In some cases this can be due to the info needed may be difficult to obtain or that the correct person that has this info or can get it may not be online.One place you might check is with a dealer or repair center that works on this model here to see if they can get you this info.If this is not an option for you here or was already attempted with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete