Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

I am working on a Holden Rodeo 2007 v6 3.6. i have just

Customer Question

Hi I am working on a Holden Rodeo 2007 v6 3.6. i have just fitted new cylinder heads and am trying to remember the wiring position for the wiring to the Crank sensors positioned on the right side of the engine, they are pretty close to the exh manifold so i would like to get it right
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

From memory it is the same as VE, the sensor harness runs along the side of the block, retained by a bolt-on clip.

Hope this helps.

Gary

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Mate aware of that, but I have a concern that the wiring is contained in a metal bracket and i cannot find or remember where it is attached/bolted to.It runs close to the exhaust manifold and i don't want the wiring to be burnt out during running.
One of the wires( which runs to the Bell Housing) has a heat shield on it and the other (which runs to the middle right of the engine) not. It may be best for me to have a look at another vehicle before I start the engine. Thanks Ian
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ian,

Did you see the picture I attached above?

It may be similar to yours.

Gary