Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

How to change ghbeam light in aurion presaha 2008 and what

Customer Question

How to change highbeam light in aurion presaha 2008 and what kind of light is that?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Hopefully you have it resolved by now, but if not, I need the vin number to pull up directions and to see whether yours has halogen or xenon lighting.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The VIN is 6T153KK400X309439
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Toyota, like all other Asian vehicles, doesnt make it fun. You have to remove the headlamp assembly to replace the bulbs. And a couple of the bolts are behind the bumper, which means you have to remove the front bumper cover. I have directions attached

It takes a halogen bulb.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im intended to change this light http://www.carbulbsdirect.com/au/product/philips-whitevision-hb3-bulbs. So do you think it will fit because I just want a whiter light.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Yes, that will fit it with no issues

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks