Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Have fitted new inlet port shut off motor and have cleared

Customer Question

Hi paul.have fitted new inlet port shut off motor and have cleared error codes.on test drive car drives fine at first than when revs drop inder 2000rpm car goes back into limp mode and error code for inlet port shut off motor comes up again. Code 2513 positioner signals fault.any ideas
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you haven't inspected the wiring to the swirl flap control motor I would see if any wiring is damaged in any way.If there is a wiring fault it will need repaired to correct this fault here.In some cases the flap in the intake itself can fail or stick needing cleaned or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.