Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Removing driver door panel sprinter 312D

Customer Question

removing driver door panel sprinter 312D
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted the instructions on how this door paneling is removed.

In most cases there may be a few screws that hold the panel in place around any grab or closing handle on the trim panel then usually after the screws are removed the panel will lift up and remove or may be clipped to the body and a door trim panel tools is used to free up and remove the clips then lift up and off with the door paneling.If this was already tried with no success or this is not what you are looking for here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete, thanks for the info... in the end I figured it out myself after waiting for a couple of hours with no reply. All the best, ***** *****
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Your welcome.Glad to see it has been resolved.If you need anything else let me know and feel free to rate my help above if you like.

Thanks Pete