Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

In an 03 ba falcon sedan how do I locate the condenser box

Customer Question

In an 03 ba falcon sedan how do I locate the condenser box to remove n empty it,is it possible to clean currently it's blocked in the last 6 mths had a huge roach problem which is sorted but keeps blocking up please advise asap free willy could swim in back seat n it's now f###ing with my electronics and I want it fixed b4 I buy another Magna which all mechanics love lol
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

The hvac housing is behind the dash and requires removing the whole dash, steering column and the dash cross bar support in order to remove the housing

If you have the air ducts exposed, at this point I would try using a shop vacuum to remove any debris. Use rags to block off all ducts but one and use shop vac to suck out any debris thru duct opening. Then stuff a rag in that one and remove a rag from another duct and repeat. Do this for all duct openings.