Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I have an SL55 AMG and I'm getting a noise in my fuel tank

Customer Question

I have an SL55 AMG and I'm getting a noise in my fuel tank as if something has broken off or is lose and it hitting the tank sides. I can shake the car when stationery and you can hear the noise. Ideas please !
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Most fuel tanks have baffles in them to keep the fuel from sloshing around and it would be hard to say for sure with out pulling the tank and having a look inside but I would suspect your going to find one of them has come loose.