Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  35 years experience in the automotive and Lt truck repair business, owner Cardoctor LLC Guthrie, OK
36867192

Where is the Boost sensor situated on a 2015 Nissan Navara

Customer Question

Where is the Boost sensor situated on a 2015 Nissan Navara 2.3 140kw twin turbo
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.

The boost sensors are integral in the turbo housings and non serviceable, if you are getting failure codes related to the boost sensors, either the turbos have oil usage going on or the sensor tip is clogged by debris of some sort ,usually from deterioration of the turbos.Please RATE my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not, Please ASK me another question, I will continue to answer your questions even after a rating is given, until you are completely satisfied with my answers.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There should be a electrical connection some where on the intercooler or ducting . I want to connect a tuning box and the Boost connection needs locating please

On Nissan's it is on the turbo housing

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it just this particular Navara as the earlier model had the connector in behind the grille on the drivers side?

Correct

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does "Correct" mean my model is also behind the grille?
Surely the boost sensor has to be somewhere between the intercooler and the manifold

go here alldatadiy.com for component locations on your vehicle, Please RATE my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not PLEASE ASK me another question, I will continue to answer your questions even after the rating is given ,until you are completely satisfied with my answers.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi , That site only goes to 2014 so I still don't have a solution to where the boost sensor is on a 2015 2.3 Navara