Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I drive a 2005 honda accord euro luxery model. i have 2

Customer Question

Hi there.
I drive a 2005 honda accord euro luxery model. i have 2 problems with it that we are unable to figure out how to fix or what has caused it.
1. My airconditioning has stopped working on all parts except for the dashboard. it only seems to work on the dashboard which ever button i press. What could have caused this issue?
2. Just recently, it seems that when i accelerate lightly or just drive normally, my engine light comes on and causes the car to stop working but when i pull over and turn the car off then back on again, its back to normal until i accelerate. What could have caused this also?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

On the a/c, is the blower motor working, or has it stopped working as well?

For the check engine light coming on and that a shop has looked it, I need to know all fault code numbers that were retrieved when the computer was scanned.

This sounds like either the crankshaft position sensor or the cam sensor, but knowing the codes would help