Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I have renewed springs, shockers, and rubbers in my 100

Customer Question

I have renewed springs, shockers, and rubbers in my 100 series 1999, and it still tends to float when driving am I over fussy ?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

The ride control depends upon both the quality of suspension components and tires as well as worn parts. Without knowing the brand and model of suspension components and tires, as well as how noticable the floating is, I really cant say if it is excessive or not and what needs to be addressed.

If you can provide more information, I can help further.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am in the US and dont do international phone calls so I will opt out and see if another expert can do this