Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

My Honda back door won't open 1999 model and when I press on

Customer Question

My Honda back door won't open 1999 model and when I press on the brakes it makes noises when I reverse and steer
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Do you mean that the back door makes noises when you press on the brake when in reverse and steering, or is that a separate issue?

Normally brakes making noises in reverse is either due to sticking calipers or worn pads, or if rear drum brakes, worn hardware, sticking return springs, drums out of round, or cracked shoes.

I am not there to test it or inspect it, therefore I rely on you to provide as much detail as possible, including what type of noise it is making