Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Ted, My GX 2012 Toyota Landcruiser won't start. It is key

Customer Question

Hi Ted,
My GX 2012 Toyota Landcruiser won't start. It is key operated and has no light activity whatsoever. I have had RACQ out and the battery, fuses etc are fine. I have only owned it for 3 days and it has only one 17000km's. it was an ex-mine ambulance. Any insight into my very debilitating problem would be most appreciated! Nat.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Trace and inspect the power wiring and ground wiring from the battery at the battery and to where the cables run and connect to including any fuse panels.If there is any issues with loose,damaged or corroded wiring this will need repaired to correct this fault here.If this is or was already checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.