Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Have a bmw 530i e60 2004 model and was fitting parking light

Customer Question

have a bmw 530i e60 2004 model and was fitting parking light and though it may be a fuse so I pulled out all fuses from the glovebox to check. After this when starting the car it gives central electronics failure and the wiperas just keep running
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Double check that you installed all fuses back into their original places.I have seen before when fuses are removed that they may be reinstalled in the incorrect locations and can cause this issue here.If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.