Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I need to know the process to fitting a 2011 toyota prado

Customer Question

I need to know the process to fitting a 2011 toyota prado automatic gearbox actuator
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correct procedure to fitting a prado150 automatic gearbox gearchange actuator
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has replied with the info on how to install this actuator.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person may not be online.

If you haven't checked with a dealer or repair center I would see if they can supply this info,they may charge a small fee for this.If this is not an option or was already attempted with no success let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have tried just answer a number of times and never had a positive to any question yet when people class themselves as professionals i would expect a possitive answer 60 percent of the time i am very dissapointed
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I apologize as this is the only info I have on this here myself.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete