indy-tech
indy-tech, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  All import and domestic car repairs and diagnostics
29331485

I got problem with rav4 sx6 2010. Engine lights stay on,vsc

Customer Question

Hi, I got problem with rav4 sx6 2010. Engine lights stay on,vsc n 4wd lights later on as well n now car in limb mode. Is it O2sensor ? Cat converter ? Cheers ***** ***** help
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How many O2 sensors are in these sx6 rav 4 also there locations please?
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.

Hi .

I suggest you have a drive down to a GOOD SHOP or dealer and have your car hooked up to a diagnostic scan tool and check for malfunction codes .

When the check engine light comes on the VSC will also come on automatically and disable that system until the

stored malfunction code is taken care of.

It does not have to be the A/F / 02 sensors could be any of many ,so don't go replacing anything until you have check for malfunction codes ,you may end up replacing parts not needed. ( Expensive )..

If you have any issue with the 4WD system then you will have codes stored also for this .

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied.

IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more",
please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have.
I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Kind regards Greg.