CHEVYEATER351
CHEVYEATER351, BMW Technician
Experience:  Worked for BMW for 6 years, have current BMW master rating.
76711631

I cannot find the engine number on my BMW 2012 e93 335i. do

Customer Question

Hi I cannot find the engine number on my BMW 2012 e93 335i. do you have any idea where to look?
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  JayPutelis replied 1 year ago.

Can you provide the VIN of the vehicle for me so I can look up the engine number?

Thanks, JP

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We know the engine number but it needs to be sighted for registration reasons
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really just need to know where to find it on the engine
Expert:  JayPutelis replied 1 year ago.

I'll opt out as I do not know that information. Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  CHEVYEATER351 replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you. The engine number is ***** on the drivers side of the engine under the intake area. I have provided a picture for you to help with the location.

Please leave me positive feedback so that I will get credit for my time, this will not cost you anymore than what you have already paid, but it will credit me for my time instead of the web site keeping the fee.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please confirm that this is the 335i and are we talking drivers side in Australia? Thanks Peter

If I have answered you question, please leave me positive feedback, this will not cost you anymore, but will give me credit for my time with helping you. Thank you in advance and have a great day.

Sorry for that response I did not see your next question.

As long as you engine has the exhaust on the drivers side and the intake on the passenger side the engine label will be under the intake on the block as I showed in the picture.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** go up on a hoist

No it can be seen from the top of the engine you may have to move some wiring and it may not be easy but it can be read there. If I have answered all your questions please leave me positive feedback so I get credit for helping you. Have a great day and thanks for using Just Answers.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I found it on the passenger side from the top

Great, please leave me positive feedback so I can get credit for my time. Have a great day and thanks again for allowing me to help you with your question.

Hello, I see that I was able to get the information you requested and answer all your questions. I would greatly appreciate if you would leave me positive feedback so I will get compensated for my time. This will not cost you more money, but it will give me some of the fee that you paid to get the answer you needed otherwise the web site will get all the fee and I will not receive any compensation for my time. Thank you in advance and thank you for allowing me to answer your questions and using Just Answers.

Chris